The Filmmaker’s Career Coach Tanya Kersey offers presentations and workshops for Hollywood hopefuls wishing to break into the film industry. Tanya’s extensive knowledge, positive insights and humorous comments about the business of making films will guarantee an informative and exciting presentation. She is an engaging and powerful speaker who leaves her audiences invigorated and motivated, with a renewed sense of purpose.
- Master the Business of Successful Movie Making:
Convert Your Passion into Profits
- Strategies for Hollywood Success
- Unlocking the Keys to Film Festival Success
Tanya will also create a custom presentation for you, tailor-fit to
the needs of your audience, upon request.
Speaking Engagements (representative list):
- Howard E. Mitchell Memorial Conference, Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania
- Birmingham Alabama Diversity Summit
- Afrowood Film Festival (Coppenhagen, Denmark)
- HBFF Nollywood (Abuja, Nigeria)
- Sullivan Foundation Conference Women’s Luncheon (Malabo, Equatorial Guinea)
- Women in Film Monthly Networking Breakfast
- Writers Boot Camp Diversity Business Brunch
- Digital Hollywood
- Showbiz Expo
- Congressional Black Caucus Legislative Conference
- Business Wire’s “Best Practices For Targeting Ethnic Media”
- Entertainment Publicists Professional Society Conference
- International Film Festival Summit
- National Action Network Urban Policy Roundtable
- Global Cinema & Urban Music Summit
- Entertainment Technology Alliance Expo
- Faithful Central Entertainment Industry Summit
- NAACP Hearings on TV Diversity
- Los Angeles Black Business Expo Entertainment Summit
- Marketing Opportunities in Black Entertainment Conference
- Woodson Regional Library, Chicago Public Library
Fee Range: $5,000 and up
Plus Expenses: First Class airfare (Unrestricted) outside of the U.S.; Business Class airfare (Unrestricted) in the U.S. Hotel and ground travel accommodations.
50% of speakers fee due upon contract signing. Balance due 1 week prior to the event. 5% discount if entire bill paid upon signing contract and 30 days prior to event.
Client makes and pays for travel and lodging accommodations. Client sends airline ticket to speaker four weeks before travel. Travels From California (LAX).
Tanya speaking at the Los Angeles Post Production Group panel on film festivals