The Six Month Private Mentorship Program is my most comprehensive, personalized and popular private coaching program. The program is by application only (I want to make sure we’re a fit) and I typically have only one or two spots open at any given time.
This program is where you and I can work together, on an accelerated, strategic and actionable level to support and guide you, and your project, from script to screen.
It’s true individual attention. Me and you, one-on-one, busting through your challenges and taking your career to new heights by making strategic and actionable moves forward, and finally achieving your goals.
This is not a group coaching program where you can get lost among scores of other filmmakers in the program.
It’s me and you. Working together. To help you finally create the Hollywood career you’ve dreamed of … once and for all!
Do me a favor before you go any further … I’d like you to take a look at my website and get to know me. Read about my story, check out my blog. You may also want to do your homework and Google me. Then, if you’re not convinced that I’m the person that can help you, then this program probably isn’t for you. Otherwise, keep reading…
Let me ask you … what is the biggest thing that is holding you back? And its not all the things that you believe are holding you back. It’s not money. It’s not lack of contacts. It’s not lack of time. It’s not what you think is going to get you ahead.
It’s often times fear, lack of confidence based on a lack of knowledge about what to do next, and, not knowing how to take actions that will strategically move your career forward.
The problem is …
- You haven’t connected your talent and projects to the folks who are looking for it.
- You haven’t found a way to capitalize on the small successes you’ve already had to catapult you to the next level.
- You don’t know how to reach your full potential but you know what you’re capable of.
- You haven’t found a rock solid model that allows you to become successful in Hollywood.
- You need help making decisions on what next steps to take.
- You’re still trying to figure it out all by yourself, you’re still trying to reinvent the wheel.
But what if there were a way to:
- Have no fear of the unknown because you know what you’re doing;
- Be Confident that you are taking the right steps and you are making the right moves;
- You have real clarity around what is going to get you to where you want to go;
- You have a model to follow so that you become successful in Hollywood;
- And, you have someone to hold your hand along the way?
And plug it all into an explosively profitable model, so that you can:
- Gain access to producers, studio executives and talent, and you can get your script read by the right people
- Develop a marketable package that will help you raise money for your film by attracting investors
- Interest actors, producers and distributors to jump on board your film project
- Attract an agent who really believes in you and your talent – so you no longer feel you’re going it alone.
- Stop chasing casting directors, and actually have them come looking for you!
- Create endless opportunities, because doors are opening in front of you with a speed that takes your breath away!
- Get invited to high-powered pitch meetings — yes, the ones you’ve dreamed of attending. Now they’re centered on you, and you are treated like a star!
- Communicate to others your vision for this film and why it needs to be made so folks with the power to finance your film fall in line to give you all the money you need
- Highlight your film’s unique strengths and most marketable elements, so the studios can’t help but say, “We gotta make this!” or if studios aren’t involved “so financing sources can’t help but say, “We gotta make this!
- Quit your 9-to-5 because you’re making all the money you want doing what you love. Suddenly, the creative expression, the money and the lifestyle are no longer something you wish for … they’re here!
- Stop worrying about where your next penny is coming from
Where can you find something like this?
You guessed it! … right here.
“What she has to say will change how you make films” …“I’ve completed two short films, both of which are in festivals right now. I’ve also been fortunate to have one of my films play internationally in Romania. So what am I saying? If you’re looking to make an impact with your films or screenwriting, if you’re looking to take your work to the next level, if you’re looking to have a sound business plan, if you’re looking to cement your brand in the forefront of people’s mind, then I suggest you give Tanya Kersey a serious look. What she has to say will change how you make films and how you approach this business, because it’s just that, a business. And to borrow a phrase from Ms. Kersey, To Your Success.”– Floyd Marshall Jr., Filmmaker, twitter.com/Floydmarshall12
What can you expect if we work together?
- You will have a film business plan that is data-driven, realistic and that attracts investors, like bees to honey.
- You will have a strong and marketable logline and synopsis.
- Your film’s most marketable elements and unique strengths will be highlighted.
- You will have a doable distribution, film festival, social media and marketing strategy.
- You will run a successful crowdfunding campaign so you can get a little money in your pocket to help fund your film’s development.
- You will identify independent film financing options that you may have overlooked.
- You will compile marketing tools that sell you as a filmmaker including your bio, reels, websites and social networking tools.
- You will know how to pitch your project.
- You will be able to answer the most frequently asked questions that you are going to get.
We will work together to maximize the assets you already have to build the career you want.
Pivotal points we will work on:
- Getting past the obstacles and challenges that are holding you back.
- Building a supportive team that shares your vision.
- Making strategic moves so that each small success takes you to the next level.
- Building meaningful business relationships and growing your network.
- Gaining access to the right people.
- Ending the doubt and fear over your abilities and whether you can make it.
- Navigating this complex and confusing film business.
- Developing a work-life balance so you don’t feel like you’re being held back by your personal obligations and responsibilities.
“I’ve taken meetings with academy award nominated writers” … “Because of your training and advice, I’ve made GREAT strides in getting “back” in the business. I’ve connected with friends that have major influence in the business. It was so good meeting with them again. Great writers, with great advice. I’m working on a “TV Pilot (murder mystery),” Feature (Horror) and finishing up the first draft of a Western. I’ve taken meetings with academy award nominated writers, and got great (personal) advice from WGA award winners. All this, after going through your program. Understand, there’s still much to do, but at least I’m on the right track. Blessings and Thank You.”– W L Davis, Screenwriter
Here’s the rundown on how this is how the program works:
- Initial 90 minute Skype phone or video start-up session to hit the road running
- Three (3) 45 min. individual sessions per month over a period of 6 months by Skype phone or video.
You’ll get these powerful bonuses:
- Laser calls and emails for quick advice when you need it
- Session recordings (if you like) so you can listen to our calls again and again
So … who is this program for?
- You are committed to making a massive leap over the next 12-18 months
- You are willing to take action and apply it
- You are focused on doing only those things that deliver the career you want, and you’re willing to leave everything else behind
- You are committed to doing what it takes to have the career, money, and the life that you want.
- You can help me help you because you have some basic understanding and sophistication about the industry and how it works.
This program is not for you if …
- You’re a complete newcomer. You have to be able to help yourself with some understanding of the industry and how it works. This program is not a teaching class for newbies.
- You have no interest in hiring a coach or consultant.
- You don’t like taking action or doing new things.
- You’re not committed to taking the necessary actions to get the results you desire.
- You’re looking for quick path to stardom, walking red carpets, tabloids mentions & all the perks that go with it … in other words, 15 minutes of fame.
“I was the person who completely had no idea from where and what to start my career. But what I learned from Tanya is each of us have their own journey and I could take my first step to take action. Her program will help you to move in the right direction.” – Emeer Fujita, Upcoming Filmmaker
So … if you’re finally ready to:
- Make the impact you dream of
- Have the career you dream of
- And most importantly … have the life you dream of
I’d be happy to have you in this program.
I do an initial Filmmaker Blockbuster Breakthrough Session at no cost to you, but I do need you to fully understand the purpose of this session. I’m going to help you get really clear and create a crystal-clear vision for your film and your filmmaking career. You’ll uncover hidden challenges that may be sabotaging your success with getting your film financed, seen and sold. And then we’ll explore the best next steps you can take in working with me. However this is NOT a simple “pick my brain” thing or a “free coaching session”… and I’m definitely not “cheap”… Soooooo…